Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/header.php on line 206 FINNJETweb Forums - Powered by XMB
FINNJETweb Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: DFDS
Mathias
Captain
FINNJETweb.com

Name: Mathias Saken

[*] posted on 13-6-2007 at 15:50
DFDS

As we have all managed to get the opportunity to travel on DFDS at "competitive prices" as Paul would say, I decided to start this thread.

NEWCASTLE - IJMUIDEN (AMSTERDAM) - NEWCASTLE

Travel must be between 2nd of September and 22nd of December on Sunday-Wednesday departures.

Although we will most probably make our mediterranean trip in september already, I would be seriously interested in doing DFDS also in september, because from october on I will be hopefullz studying at the university and I have no idea about times then yet.

Maybe we can arrange to have one trip in the beginning and on in the end of september???

Mathias Saken
- http://www.finnjetweb.com -

GTS FINNJET *1977, † 2008
paularai
Mate

Name: Paul Byrne

[*] posted on 14-6-2007 at 09:32

Sounds good to me, perhaps North sea trip early in September for the better weather and Med trip at end as it will still (should be) nice.

Does the trip have to start in Newcastle? actually either way is fine for me.

ISLAND MONKEY
Mathias
Captain
FINNJETweb.com

Name: Mathias Saken

[*] posted on 14-6-2007 at 12:31

it has to start in newcastle. Getting there from Finland would be possible on Ryanair/Easyjet via Stansted I think. The easiest for me would be Lufthansa from Düsseldorf.

Mathias Saken
- http://www.finnjetweb.com -

GTS FINNJET *1977, † 2008
K
Mate

Name: Kalle Id

[*] posted on 23-6-2007 at 09:22

Presuming I have money I'd definately be up for this. But the money can be a huge obstacle, especially with the Med trip coming up as well.

Finnjet fan in the third generation and the author of Illustrated Carparks of Finland.
xhming
Pilot

[*] posted on 24-5-2011 at 02:06

an get to be annoying after some time and there is cheapest makeup aCcessories no reason for you to continue to put up with this wholesale electronIcs products My friends introude me this forums, today, i register, and find this benefical thread. Very good. i like this forums very much. I will come here to see the threads Often.
meteor123
Pilot

[*] posted on 7-6-2011 at 10:20

life, she grew up on a LED strips farm, precipitation plenty of days covered is mud. Although no dragged hungry, but only LED lights when the went to church, my grandmother taught h led bulbs er sandals recite the chanting and the bible, three years before the pilgrims a

Go To Top

FINNJETweb.com Forums