Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/header.php on line 206 FINNJETweb Forums - Powered by XMB
FINNJETweb Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Pictures of flag change in Bahamas
Markus
Unregistered

exclamation.gif posted on 19-10-2006 at 10:16
Pictures of flag change in Bahamas

Hi,
I like to share a few pictures of the flag change that took place on the Bahamas (Grand Bahama). I also participated in the change. The pictures are located at my home page http://www.m-soft.fi/bahama.htm. I tried to attache them but found out that only one attatchement is allowed.:mad:

Regards, Markus
K
Mate

Name: Kalle Id

[*] posted on 19-10-2006 at 12:17

I'm getting a 404 - not found error when trying to go to the url specified...

Finnjet fan in the third generation and the author of Illustrated Carparks of Finland.
Markus
Unregistered

[*] posted on 19-10-2006 at 14:23

Hi,
For some reason the link doesen't work as described. To get the pictures go to http://www.m-soft.fi click on Markus, when page opens click on Bahama flag change link. This should work.
Mathias
Captain
FINNJETweb.com

Name: Mathias Saken

[*] posted on 19-10-2006 at 14:23

it works when you type Bahama with a capital letter, so

Bahama Flag Change pictures

Thank you very much Markus for those photos. I'm surprised everyone is still wearing Silja uniforms in those photos, but actually I heard they still do now on board although the ship is in SeaCo's hands already since mid June.

How long (ie until when?) did you work on Finnjet? Maybe you took some more photos of the ship in Baton Rouge and Bahamas that you would like to share. It's definately interesting to see.

Mathias Saken
- http://www.finnjetweb.com -

GTS FINNJET *1977, 2008
Makez
Seaman

Name: Markus Peltola

[*] posted on 26-10-2007 at 21:08

My name is too Markus Peltola!
Nice pictures!:cool:
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
meteor123
Pilot

[*] posted on 8-6-2011 at 01:44

"founding fathers" and the history; But in the i led street lights nternational community, it seemed, he is stained wi LED tube light th the blood of a hands "butcher," of heinous "demon" since world war ii, is Europe's most brutal "genocide" th led street lights e culprit. Tim pull dickie jin was born in 1942 in eastern bosnia in a

Go To Top

FINNJETweb.com Forums