Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/header.php on line 206 FINNJETweb Forums - Powered by XMB
FINNJETweb Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: most recent pic of Finnjet
johi
Seaman

Name: Johann Hinterberger

[*] posted on 27-1-2009 at 17:36
most recent pic of Finnjet

on a youtube video
- see last scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfo-I1D9Bo0
:-((
Tigerhamburg
Engineer

Name: Holger Hink

[*] posted on 27-1-2009 at 18:50

:(:(:(
I know it is real, but can't understand this end of our ship
Holger

mikael
Engineer

Name: Mikael Rössner

[*] posted on 27-1-2009 at 19:31

Hello this pic is a fake it should been taken at 9.10.08 in that time Finnjet just lost her foredeck

you can check this ones out:
Fake of Jetti
http://www.rate.ee/albums/kefkin/p4582733
and the original pic I think
http://www.faktaomfartyg.se/sardegna_bella_1967_bild_6.htm

:flame:
johi
Seaman

Name: Johann Hinterberger

[*] posted on 27-1-2009 at 20:35

yeah i think you're right, mikael

but it could be like that
mikael
Engineer

Name: Mikael Rössner

[*] posted on 27-1-2009 at 20:58

it will be like that but I think it will cost abou 3 month before we see such horrible pics
K
Mate

Name: Kalle Id

[*] posted on 28-1-2009 at 10:55

The fakeness of the pic is proven already by the Silja Line markings on on the hull and funnel (and the superstructure is too narrow & the hull too short).

Anyways, the picture is originally from FCBS Forum's modified pics thread: http://www.fcbsweb.com/forum/index.php?topic=2987.msg103053#msg103053.

Finnjet fan in the third generation and the author of Illustrated Carparks of Finland.
Mathias
Captain
FINNJETweb.com

Name: Mathias Saken

[*] posted on 8-2-2009 at 22:11

very silly "video", not to even mention the fake... 0 points

Mathias Saken
- http://www.finnjetweb.com -

GTS FINNJET *1977, † 2008
Michael
Seaman

Name: Michael Bender

mad.gif posted on 20-2-2009 at 20:55
pictures of Finnjets end

Today i've seen some pictures of alang.
There are two pictures, where you can see one (the last) funnel Finnjet.

Link:http://www.shipsforum.dk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3552
bigbuddy
Engineer

Name: Bastian du Maire

[*] posted on 20-2-2009 at 21:58

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael
Today i've seen some pictures of alang.
There are two pictures, where you can see one (the last) funnel Finnjet.

Link:http://www.shipsforum.dk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3552

Really a sad sight!
xhming
Pilot

[*] posted on 24-5-2011 at 01:57

should also try searching without quotations as w pull out faucets wholesale ell, just in case. If nothing comes up, you can tr wholesale from cHina Good, i agree with it. I think i read a good thread and good forums. I will let more friends know it.
xhming
Pilot

[*] posted on 24-5-2011 at 02:14
wholesale from china

ntage of such reverse phone search services will a wholesale pRoducts llow you to track down the personal information be a-line strapleSs short/ mini chiffon over elastic satin bridesmaid/ wedding party dress(fsl0863) My friends introude me this forums, today, i register, and find this benefical thread. Very good. i like this forums very much. I will come here to see the threads Often.
meteor123
Pilot

[*] posted on 7-6-2011 at 10:18

talk show.

In the early 1980s, t led street lights he rising oprah wise away from increasingly strong tastes, the daytime talk show con sumption come chapter of a LED strips hour, through the narrat one way valves ive art JingYan and tel

Go To Top

FINNJETweb.com Forums