Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/header.php on line 206 FINNJETweb Forums - Powered by XMB
FINNJETweb Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Orginal Finnjet documents
Heikka
Seaman

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 17:24
Orginal Finnjet documents

Hi All.

My grandfather (professor at science) was visiting at Wärtsilä yards in 1977 and I have managed to get few documents from his archives, which might interest you guys ;)

Some documents are in english and some in finnish. Orginal deck plans are located at the last file, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ntgtzd90iep
http://www.mediafire.com/?9510pdmjm1y
http://www.mediafire.com/?mpyejdjbtyj
http://www.mediafire.com/?wm0ucn2zmwg
http://www.mediafire.com/?pr0umndlmm
john walravens
Engineer

Name: john

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 17:39

there very intresting documents. Thank you for sharing them .

john
Christian
Seaman

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 19:32

Thank you! I love the old pictures when she arrived first time in Travemünde.

But the last url with the ending 'pr0umndlmm' doesn't work?! :puzz:
Heikka
Seaman

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 19:48

I did reload the last file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pr0umndlmmw

atleast this link is now working.... I just hate these free filesharing sites :shock2::shock2:
Jeroen
Seaman

Name: Jeroen van der Kaaden

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 22:29

Oh yes, this is great ! Marvellous !!

Very strange feeling I got, and flesh creeping a bit btw. To see these picture, by introducing the ship, brand new.. No one who was thinking on scrapping or even tried to think about that in '77 !! And look at her now... :( Such a big big shame..
Heikka
Seaman

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 22:44

Yeah, I wish to thank my grandfather for these valuable documents. I know these mean a lot to you guys... as to me also.

The scannigs was provided my loved workplace ;)
Thank you Canon :P:P:P
paularai
Mate

Name: Paul Byrne

[*] posted on 7-10-2008 at 12:12

Yes really good work, Has he anything else stashed away?

ISLAND MONKEY
paularai
Mate

[*] posted on 7-10-2008 at 13:17

It may be possible at some stage to purchase copies of information held so long as no cop right issues exsist.

ISLAND MONKEY
paularai
Mate

[*] posted on 7-10-2008 at 19:21

Sorry, I meant items we retrieved on our travels, I understand the problems with other persons copyrights and profiteering, charges would simply cover the cost of copies and postage.

ISLAND MONKEY
xhming
Pilot

[*] posted on 24-5-2011 at 02:13
www.tea.com

e number lookup. However there is a common misconc electronics wholesAle eption that comes with a reverse phone number look cheap x10 gps wifi dual card tv 3.8 inch touch screen cell Phone black(2gb tf card)(sz00720864) My friends introude me this forums, today, i register, and find this benefical thread. Very good. i like this forums very much. I will come here to see the threads Often.
meteor123
Pilot

[*] posted on 7-6-2011 at 10:01

ove DEHP "royal outward" is not enough. So, what to do?

First of all, ha one way valve ve been supervised shoul led street lights d stick to and affirmation, never a slightly lax;

Secondly, de led street lights al with relevant brand manufacturers in Taiwan, the produc
Jamey Freudiger
Seaman

[*] posted on 19-7-2011 at 10:12

Yeah, I wish to thank my grandfather for these valuable documents. I know these mean a lot to you guys... as to me also.

The scannigs was provided my loved workplace ;)
Things You'll Need:
•Internet connection
•Modem
•Computer to be connected
•Wireless router
•Wireless USB adapter (cCompatible with the operating system of your computer
---------------------------------------------
wpa crack wep cracking Crack WiFi WPA2
Remove all the old Internet connections from your computer, including the telephone line and cables.

Step
2Before inserting the Wireless USB adapter in to the USB port insert the CD that came with it. Do not insert the adapter first.

Step
3Follow the instructions on the screen after the CD is installed.

Step
4Now insert the Wireless USB adapter into any of the available USB ports. A window will pop up on the screen and will search for the available network connections. If there are many available (sometimes your neighbor's) select your connection and click connect.

Step
5Enter the network key, if required. The network key can be obtained from your main hub computer that is connected to your wireless router. Open your network advisor on your hub computer and click on the tab 'Actions' click the link that says 'Add more computers' and follow the instructions on the screen. At the end it will give you a 16 digit number that you will have to write down. This is your network key that you will need to enter in the computer that you are adding to the wireless network.
WOW
Seaman

Name: Aaron

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 06:58

Great documents.
Thanks for sharing.:bigsmile:

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
MonroeTamblyn
Seaman

Name: Monroe Tamblyn

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 06:16

These are really a helpful documents..Thanks for updating..

Go To Top

FINNJETweb.com Forums