Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/header.php on line 206 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/np7985/domains/siljaweb.com/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 346 FINNJETweb Forums - powered by XMB FINNJETweb Forums

Finland Steamship Company history
netterwolf - 1-12-2006 at 20:25

Hello, I would like to get more detailed information than I can get from the first few pages of Google. Are there any good books on the history of this line that went to make up Silja? I am particularly, but not exclusively, interested in the ship SS Arcturus before the second world war. Any tips greatly appreciated.

K - 1-12-2006 at 22:25

If you can handle reading swedish, there's some info on individual ships at Fakta om Fartyg. If you haven't done so already you might also want to Google with the company's various other names/abbrevations (Finska Ångfartygs Ab, Suomen Höyrylaiva Osakeyhtiö, Finland SS Co, FÅA, SHO, Effoa). To my understanding several books about the company history do exist, but I'm not sure how easy they're to find. Plus most of them will probably be in Finnish.

netterwolf - 9-12-2006 at 14:15

Thanks a lot K for the detailed info!

xhming - 24-5-2011 at 02:13

deserve so that you can finally end those annoying china wholesaLe handbags prank calls already. There are special services t chinA wholesale distributor I trust it, because i feel it what it says make a lots sense.

meteor123 - 8-6-2011 at 01:49

curity. "Since the suspected patients wi LED lights th e.coli virus, it has several weeks." State de one way valves partment of agriculture said in a statement, "to find th LED lights e epidemic source, very difficult."
State agr

WOW - 27-9-2011 at 07:39

Good Story. Good company

wowgoldcheap - 28-4-2012 at 03:34

We all are well aware that there is no dearth of buy Wow gold scams and rip-off websites online. Some sites which may claim cheap wow gold may cheat you by taking money and providing nothing. While Wow account buying wow gold you should check their background and also if the site is reputed or not.